Sunday 3 February 2019

5th Painting Challenge Entry Part 1 - More Bolsheviks

I manged two entries for the Painting Challenge this week. First up was a second unit of Bolshevik Infantry, this time with a LMG as well.





I also did a command element of Officer, Commissar and Standard Bearer for the unit. I particularly like the Commissar pose; he is obviously ready to fire a few 'encouraging' shots at his charges!



To round off this entry, I also did an Officer and Commissar for the first unit, shown below with the first Standard Bearer I did a couple of weeks ago.


These are all Copplestone Castings and I must say that I am really enjoying painting them. At first sight they might look a little plain, but actually they are full of character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord of the Rings Battle Companies Game - Secure the Area

Since the end of the Painting Challenge, I have had very limited hobby time but summer holidays meant I could get a game in of the new versi...