Tuesday 19 February 2019

6th Painting Challenge Entry - Kill Team Terrain

Output has been severely limited over the last couple of weeks due to (i) the start of the Six Nations Rugby Championship and attendant Guinness-fest and (ii) a nasty bout of flu/chest infection, with so much coughing that I struggled to sleep, never mind paint anything. Hopefully things are getting back to normal now, and I will be able to get a bit more done. However, it has also meant that I have not updated the blog with my most recent entries.

On the opening weekend of the Six Nations, I did not have much time for painting, so cracked out the big brushes and tester paint pots to do some Kill Team terrain. Although there is loads of detail on the pieces, I have gone for heavy drybrusing to bring out the relief - quick and simple!

I did the ruins that came with the Kill Team boxed set and then some pipe work that came in the Sector Mechanicus expansion. The Sixth Legion Huscarl is for scale!





So, a simple entry but it keeps the point tally ticking over towards my 1000 point target and actually I am quite pleased with the look of the terrain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord of the Rings Battle Companies Game - Secure the Area

Since the end of the Painting Challenge, I have had very limited hobby time but summer holidays meant I could get a game in of the new versi...